1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You still don't get what oop said. You never have.

Defend Trump, which is something you really don't do. You merely say the other guys are just as bad. I would hope you'd expect the current president to be better.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

So what did the tweet say?

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

"Saban is the devil."

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I didn't ask what your Tweets said.

OscarMadison and TigerVols like this.
  5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Yes, beginning with his taxes and transparency on all foreign business transactions.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The Grotesque History of Donald Trump's Sexual Comments About His Daughter

Asked "What's the biggest thing you have in common with your father?" Ivanka answered "real estate or golf." Donald Trump shouted, "Sex!"

It was not allowed to be mentioned or even discussed on mainstream media, as part of the corporatist conspiracy to normalize Fucko, keep his more disgusting/horrifying tendencies under wraps, and get him elected.

In fact, even on supposedly "liberal" websites or message boards, to even mention the topic was grounds for instant banning.

Certain powers that be decided it was necessary to Be Very Careful not to allow the public to know what a complete fucking pig this fucker was.

A fucking pig who in more moral times would be strapped up and dragged off to sex offenders' prison, if not thrown face down in a ditch 50 miles out of town.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Something along the lines of learning to ignore your notifications. It was actually pretty good.

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

LOOK INTO IT.
    [PBA Facts TV Commercial, 'Learn More' Featuring Danny Glover
    YOU EITHER HAVE IT OR YOU'RE A TEENAGED GIRL.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Or, at the very least, go wandering around the White House for a few hours. Maybe break in the official bedroom with the wife.

On the list of "Things I'd do on the first day I was POTUS," tweeting wouldn't be in the top 200 things I'd think about doing. (Though posting on SJ would probably be in the top 10.)

I Should Coco and Dick Whitman like this.
  11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He gets it, but why should he show any integrity when the president he so adores fails to display any?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.