1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Prove it. Provide links to said "videotapes" or please shut the fuck up with your tired repetition of something that apparently gives you a raging hard-on. I think it may be you who has the problem.

Batman likes this.
  2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

For me, the first thing I'd do is steal all of that Social Security money @Starman has on deposit ... and just his account, too. I'd leave everyone else's balance untouched.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

LOL.

"Prove" what he's said again and again and again. And NEVER ever actually denied.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I think that's all he has.
    I tried to tell him to actually defend Trump and not deflect, and he refused. I called him a POS and took a break from this place.
    He thought I was forcing him to fight with one hand tied behind his back, I guess.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter. People think he's going to create jobs.

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Had a Chinese (!) scholar making a presentation today at work. It was slide after slide of ridiculously arcane mathematical optimization (with one obnoxious colleague getting a hard-on here and there about the possibility of thus-and-such happening). One of the guy's slides was about the Price of Sharing, which he abbreviated as POS. I about lost it.

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I don't utterly hate the GOP Obamacare replacements being floated

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

We'll see what they think when they're living in Trumpvilles in 2020 thanks to the trade shitstorm he's about to start.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

When the cost of Korean products, German cars, Japanese cars, Italian and French clothes, Chinese ready to wear and sneakers and foreign drugs go up 50% in retaliation, causing inflation and making consumer products like computers phones and tabloids out of reach of the middle class, what will happen?

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I think there's going to be a lot of fudging of just what is "Made in the USA" that will allow companies to avoid tariffs and Trump to claim wins. Maybe everything is made overseas, but assembled here. Like Nike has shoes produced in Vietnam, but the Swoosh isn't sewn on and laces aren't added until they are stateside. They just rewrite some regs to qualify that as Made In America.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Travis is right for calling out ESPN over its involvement in something not directly related to sports. He's wrong to suggest women's reproductive rights are safe. If Trump's SCOTUS overturns Roe, states will be free to ban abortion. And more than 30 of them -- including the entire South and Plains -- will do so. A woman in Arkansas will have no shot. Maybe you think that's good. But it is absurd to suggest the protesters had nothing to protest or fear.
    Trumpists want to ban abortion, kill off any chance at equal pay legislation and celebrate the election of a cretin who bragged about committing sexual assault.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.