1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I denounce her.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Shut up, white boy.

3. LongTimeListener

Probably. But I could definitely see my sister standing up there in all her whiteness and saying she's in charge of telling white people when to shut up. That mentality is not insignificant within the party rank-and-file.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I'm not condoning what that dingbat said, but I know plenty of white people who need to shut the fuck up.

Not going to get too far with that as the official party platform, though.

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Nearly a dozen of Trump’s closest confidantes helped plant an embarrassing news story about how their boss can’t handle embarrassing news stories. Which is to say: A president who prizes loyalty in his subordinates has already been betrayed by a huge swath of his inner circle.

It isn’t hard to understand why Trump’s aides would want to distance themselves from the mogul’s decision to begin his presidency by shouting self-aggrandizing delusions at CIA employees, congressional leaders, and the Fourth Estate. But we aren’t in the late days of a losing campaign, when it’s normal for advisers to start leaking dirt on the boss to save their reputations. We’re less than four full days into the Trump presidency, with (barring death, impeachment, resignation, or coup) at least 1,461 to go.

Trump’s Aides Leak Embarrassing Story About How He Can’t Handle Embarrassment

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I thought the current backlash was against white women, who only want to come our to protest once a year, while taking selfies in the knitted pink pussy hats, but stay home when women of color, and other groups need their support.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Which leads to freedom-loving actions such as this.

BREAKING: Trump Orders Media Freeze at EPA; Bans Press Releases and Social Media

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I know some, too.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I think you'll find the difference being that most republicans support private sector unions, and take issue with public sector unions -- especially for office jobs and the like.

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You're fucking delusional.

11. LongTimeListener

L
    O
    L

No.

FileNotFound likes this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Most Republican union members probably aren't too keen on Democrats raiding their pensions. But the larger issue here is that Trump can gain a large chunk of Democratic votes if he plays this right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.