1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Would love to.

"This is the way it's going to be. Don't like making only $170K instead of $450K? Quit. The life-saving needs of 330 million outweigh the materialistic needs of 850,000."

A 5-minute CAT-scan costs $3,000. And that doesn't even count the cost of having the damn results read by someone. The only thing "intensive" about this capital equipment is the inflated price.

Stoney likes this.
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Indeed. This is not a case, as some suggest, that the great conservative hero Alex Jones has been wronged by the MSM. He said it himself.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

That is the greatest political cartoon ever. And, yes, the Confederacy will go insane.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Well, that's the issue, isn't it? Also, the hospital closest to where the accident took place was the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla. and one day after the surgery I flew back to Boston and everything else, therapy, post-op visits and now the second surgery, has been/will be at Mass. General. Two of the best and therefore most expensive hospitals in the land.

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how accurate your wage comparison is.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

There was nothing in Alabama on that list, and the screeches of "Where's our pork? We voted redder than Bryant-Denny!" reverberated here. ALDOT got a list of projects to our idiot Governor's office, and they promptly lost it under a stack of papers or something. There are a couple of useful large projects and a couple of chunks of very fat pork which will enrich US Steel and Drummond Coal, and so the Gov. moved very quickly (for him).

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Senior applied to the division they were all in, which is management. It's the logistics and security division, mostly the former, for State Dept. foreign embassies and consulates. I believe "senior" is for the appointed offices.

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

On a related note, making the rounds on my Facebook newsfeed.

[​IMG]

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

How many of those were patented in Canada?

He can kindly fuck off for an assortment of reasons. His legacy is President Trump.

JakeandElwood likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

My personal knowledge of the State Department could be written on the back of a postage stamp in magic marker, but a friend with some insight says that Kennedy had been empire building for years. He apparently knew where a number of bodies were buried on both sides of the aisle, and in no way was his firing expected. Either Trump and Tillerson just didn't give a shit or someone knew where *his* bodies were.

For what it's worth, I think this sweep took out most of the people who were *actually* responsible for Benghazi. I don't know if that was what motivated the housecleaning or not.

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

That meme is not accurate. Bernie needs a better editor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.