1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

What the hell would he know?

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I'm not getting into the whole Are Christians Real Christians? thing. I just want to share the good news that is this Jim Bakker supercut . I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Saturday morning, first day as President, Trump called National Park Service director to demand he come up with photos to prove he had bigger inaugural crowd than Obama. He's mentally defective. So are those who defend him. They'll be sneering at libtards when the bombs turn them to atomic dust.

4. doctorquant

See if you can find some Robert Tilton videos out there.

Hermes likes this.
  5. Michael_ Gee

Robert Tilton! Well done, DQ

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Used to go there in the early 1980s when I did assignments in KC. There were 5-gallon water cooler bottles of sauce "aging" in the storefront window. The brisket was smoky and tender, but a bit greasy. The fries were cooked in lard and pretty tasty when they were cooked crispy. I liked Gates & Sons BBQ's sauce more. Bryant's had an odd sort of mustard twang. But the folks that I went with always wanted Bryant's.

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

8. Michael_ Gee

Have had both. Best thing to do is go to Gates for the food then go to Bryant's and buy some bottles of sauce to take him for your own cooking.

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

You don't know my life half as well as you assume. Although that's still ahead of YF, tbf.

These are my people. I was born and raised among them, I live with them, I still go to church with them regularly

YankeeFan likes this.
  10. Michael_ Gee

The assumption Facebook is a font of left wing information is hilarious.

11. doctorquant

Don't doubt that in the least. They're (sort of) mine, too. They're not as representative as you think.

RickStain likes this.
  12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

My sister and mom were talking today about boycotting chilis. Apparently a friend of one of them shared on Facebook that a chili's somewhere was hosting a fundraising night for planned parenthood.

If I asked them what verse their objection to abortion was based on, I'd get blank stares.

At least the pre-marital sex thing has some solid grounding. The biblical case against abortion is more convoluted than any twists the Supreme Court came up with to find a right to privacy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.