1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're describing SJWs and slacktivists.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It applies to just about every category of person.

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

4. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

If they repealed it, and passed the exact same bill, the Trumpers would love it and the Bernies would hate it. The Bernies would figure it out quicker though.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

LOL. Selective editing again, I see.

I liked this part:

"He won't show his taxes!"

Don't care. Where are Obama's college transcripts, by the way?

Do presidents normally reveal college transcripts? Nope. Do they normally reveal taxes. Yep.

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

My impression is he knows quite well.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

One thing Trump and minions do without shame is take both sides of an argument when it suits them.

This morning on Today, my gal Kellyanne was bolstering Trump's claim that many people voted illegally. In fact voter rolls show millions were registered in more than one state.

Matt Lauer: That doesn't mean they voted in more than one state (it can take years to remove people from voter rolls). We see that Tiffany Trump and Steve Bannon were both registered in two states.

Kellyanne: That doesn't mean they voted more than once.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I do wonder, at some point, if the networks, MSNBC and CNN get so tired of the Trumpsters' lies/alternative facts that they just stop booking them on their shows. I mean, if you know they're going to flat-out lie to you, why continue the charade?

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Same reason they kept booking Jerry Falwell after he lost credibility by outing the gay Teletubby. They need an attention slut whose presence connotes Trump.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

They should. They should reveal everrrrrything.

You shouldn't get to ask to be leader of the free world (though granted that title is about to be defunct under the isolationist government) while saying "Well, there's stuff I don't want you guys to know about me."

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I don't expect my fellow Christians to be perfect in their personal lives. Lord knows I'm not.`

But the mainstream church in America has a lot more in common with the Pharisees than any of Jesus' teachings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.