1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

That's fair comment, thanks. I'm not angry all the time, but the Muslim ban sickens me. Cong. Seth Moulton, multi-tour, multi-decoration Marine Iraq War vet, said it for me, "I am ashamed that he is my President."

Vombatus likes this.
  2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

We don't have time for political correctness.

Nut up, pussies.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Trump is the "Hey Y'all, watch this!" of presidents.

Jssst21 likes this.
  5. MisterCreosote

Up is down. Black is white. Nothing means anything. Because liberals.

Done.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

From the Speaker of the House to the Secretary of Defense to many more, lots of Republicans condemned a Muslim immigration ban in 2016. When it happens, none of them say a word.

7. MisterCreosote

Even a cynic like me is amazed at the sheer volume of bend-over, thank-you-sir-may-I-have-another dicklessness of this iteration of the Republican Party.

SnarkShark likes this.
  8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

There are more lies per sentence in this passage than anything Trump has ever said.

--- There is no Russian "war in Ukraine" that killed 10,000 citizens. There was, however, a U.S./NATO supported coup that overthrew Ukraine's democratically elected leader and installed a hostile, violent government that essentially waged war on the eastern half of the country. THAT has killed 10,000 citizens. My brother-in-law is part of that fucking civil war. Who was in Kiev in the fall of 2013, John? Putin? No, YOU were.
    --- Yes, Russia "intervened militarily" in Syria . . . at the invitation of Syria's president. Just horrible, isn't it? To aid an ally.
    --- No, the Syrian rebels are not moderate. They're terrorists. We like terrorists, though. REALLY like them when they fuck with our enemies. Have been supporting them since the 80s in Afghanistan. We built ISIS!
    --- No, the USA has not tried "in good faith" to do anything with Russia. Russia provided all kinds of help in Afghanistan in the weeks and months following 9/11. America's response? We withdrew from the Antiballistic Missile Treaty, which had been the bedrock of Russian nuclear security for 30 years. And continued NATO expansion and military buildup on Russia's borders.

In short, eat shit, die a painful death and rot in hell, John McCain.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Russia was a signatory to the ABM treaty?

10. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

So if we are going to ban Muslims from coming here, we at least included the country which was home to most of the 9/11 terrorists, right?

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

And by "you" he means "himself."

12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Nah, Trump wants to build hotels in Saudi Arabia and he's already got one in UAE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.