1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Question for the Trump supporters. If he defies a federal court order, what will you do?

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Two bucks on LOL

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm guessing the phrase "activist judge" will be invoked, and Jar Jar YF will call for emergency powers be granted to Emperor Trump.

4. John

John Well-Known Member

I suspect they will cheer, celebrating yet another middle finger to the system.

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Whatever Trump tells them to do.

6. Michael_ Gee

I'd like to think better of fellow Americans, but I'm prepared to be wrong. In that case, it's civil war.

7. dixiehack

Ask them fucking Cherokees who was more powerful, Andy Jackson or the libtard Supreme Court? Scoreboard bitches! WOOOOOO!

8. dixiehack

Given prevailing attitudes about the second amendment, it is liable to be a much shorter one this time.

Sorry. Had to be said.

9. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

AKA Darth Hideous.

Ace likes this.
  10. dixiehack

Maybe his secret combination for the launch codes is 1-2-3-4-5.

[​IMG]

Baron Scicluna and TowelWaver like this.
  11. Michael_ Gee

Nonsense. Guns are easy for anyone to get. Also, marching would kill a lot of the Trump supporters, if you've looked at photographs. Second also, I think a coup would be more likely than civil war. President Trump and Steve Bannon had tragic strokes. President Pence will be addressing the nation shortly.

12. dixiehack

Guns don't do as much good if you aren't comfortable using them. And I'm not joking when I say liberals better get comfortable. We probably aren't having an armed reblllion in this country, but the probably not is down to like 97 percent from 99-point-infinity percent. But there are far more confrontations likely with "real Murican" types who don't consider liberals fully human (basically the way they've always viewed minorities). And bullies never stop until you fight back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.