1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Mistaking a few metropolitan areas for the "whole damn country" didn't work out so well in November.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hopefully Trump tosses Bannon ASAP. But I worry it will be Pribus who walks first.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

They must have missed the class in high school civics when checks and balances were discussed. Sad!

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

People are ready to pop off on both sides. And it can happen in red states just as easily as blue.

5. dixiehack

Have a rage stroke and die, Donald. It's the one good thing you can do for your country.

6. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

What I would give for some potato cakes right now.

QYFW likes this.
  7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Sometimes I fall into the trap of thinking social media is representative of reality. It happens.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Stop working Gee's corners.

9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Can there be fire, too? Asking for a friend.

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I don't agree with you on, well, anything. But yeah. This movement has to be activated with Rust Belt voters and mobilize voters for a mid-term sweep in the correct places. Otherwise it's a just, but fruitless fight.

Progressive views are the majority in this country. But they've got to come out and vote. Trump might just be the moron to mobilize that effort.

11. dixiehack

I'm telling you man, I'm worried. It took what, maybe 2-3 percent of the population of Ferguson to get completely fed up and send things spiraling into chaos? Nowhere near that percentage in Charlotte. If people (of any race or background) truly think they've got nothing left to lose, the unthinkable becomes less so.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Somebody needs to get the "it's not a Muslim ban" lie to Rudy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.