1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I have very little regard for your opinion also, on almost anything, so that makes us both content.

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

The whole Super Bowl pregame.

Have a happy "I'm A Social Warrior" Day.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, is Trump doing the pregame sit down with Fox? That should make for some fine slurping.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

My boy Norrin reduced you to a charred husk years ago.
    There is not much more I can do other than attempt to rehabilitate you.

Songbird and YankeeFan like this.
  5. jr/shotglass

He's doing something, I think. Thought I noticed him being promoed last night.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"He bettah pick the New England Patriots to win the game because Tommmy Brady is the Realest American of dem all!"

7. jr/shotglass

It would be the least he could do after Brady's assist.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I've got a friend at State who signed it.

As an aside, from the same friend: "Most folks here feel pretty good about Tillerson now that we've finally briefed him. Russia policy was the primary concern, and he was pretty strong on that when testifying."

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Add the Wall Street Journal to the "Don't take it literally" list. Trump was totally kidding when he called for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States."

Bonus: It's Obama's Fault™.

Covering Trump’s travel ban, the Wall Street Journal bans the term ‘majority-Muslim’

The Wall Street Journal will stop referring to the countries subject to President Trump's travel ban as “majority-Muslim” nations after Editor in Chief Gerard Baker said in a staff email that the term, used widely in the media, is “very loaded.”

“The reason they've been chosen is not because they're majority-Muslim but because they're on the list of countries Obama identified as countries of concern,” Baker wrote to top editors, according to BuzzFeed, which obtained the message.

11. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

12. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Bannon losing weight?

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.