1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

It would have been pretty shitty of Trump to invite both, knowing only one got the nod. But somewhere he's enjoying that word didn't leak out early, I fear.

2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Our President loves how this went.

But tomorrow brings another day.

3. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

So glad that level of reason is in the highest office in the land.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

No! They brought us into a room and asked a lot of questions for 20 minutes while they searched the Corvair, but they didn't find anything. It was a long 20 minutes.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

We're supposed to take Spicer's word on this? Sorry, but he has already done massive damage to his own credibility. If he really was 100 miles east of Pittsburgh, that would be about two and a half hours from D.C. Perhaps a bit less. I guess it is possible Spicer is telling the truth, but his gotcha moment, which I'm sure you are desperate to believe, isn't nearly as clear as either of you wants it to be.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I crossed recently with my parents in a car with Texas plates and the mo-nonsense Canadian asked at least three times if we had a firearm.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey dummy, now that Trump's announcement his nominee, is there a single news org claiming that Hardiman was in Washington?

Is anyone reporting that he was seen in Washington?

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Let us not forget "As you all know, I am a man of my word..." (Queue to millions of Americans doing a spit-take)

11. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

This policy stinks. That being said, there are legitimate questions to ask for this story. If this women was that ill, how the heck was she supposed to travel halfway around the world on a commercial flight without a medical team?

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

It's obvious he was a decoy, how willingly is the remaining question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.