1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So now we're believing Imams and BuzzFeed?

2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

If this gets Brady to repudiate Trump, that's a good thing. A VERY good thing. The best thing!

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I'm profusely sorry that once upon a time I questioned the reporting in your glorified T&A magazine.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Brady will never repudiate Trump. But he might very well never speak of him again. This is what comes from one of your main exposures to the outside world being the celebrity golf circuit.
    PS: In an actually interesting development, Maine Gov. LePage, one of Trump's earliest supporters and a nut, said that in his opinion the ACA will not be repealed. Now, he may know nothing, but he talks with Trump and he may know something.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

There's another board? ???!! Maybe I should move over there.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

It's spelled b-o-r-e-d.

Jake_Taylor likes this.
  7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I could try a different act out over there. Maybe tell gospel jokes, sing songs and try to recruit people to heaven.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I think we've found something we can all agree that Trump should do.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I tried but could not bring
    the best of everything ...

10. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

From your history, I should probably know better than to bother responding to you. Nonetheless, I'll just say it's utter horseshit to suggest that inevitable and imminent war with China is conventional wisdom and "not breaking news." Most of us certainly are NOT expecting to be at war with China within the next half-decade, and would like to think both countries have leaders deeply committed to ensuring such a thing never happens.

So, yeah, it is jarring to hear our new President's right hand man say he has "no doubt" it's soon happening, and in a tone that sounds oddly excited about the idea.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    Baron Scicluna, RickStain and JC like this.
  11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

12. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Hey, Moddy, which finger am I?

No, wait... Let me guess. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.