1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

TINMHITTMAL

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

But Trump knows more than the generals! He said so himself!

He's POTUS. He's gotta own it.

TowelWaver likes this.
  3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Because of the lack of parties and the too-careful chicks and the constant Debbie Downer moral judgments. Duh.

There's plenty of time for that in the burbs.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was just looking up the correction to that. Will edit the above.

You folks are FAST!

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"How many nukes does the Pope have?"

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

“Hey Donald, I have a great idea. Why don’t we switch jobs? You take over TV—because you’re such an expert in ratings—and I take over your job, then people can finally sleep comfortably again.”

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If any person who voted for Donald Trump attempts to lecture you on the morals of anything, it is your solemn duty to laugh in their faces publicly for a minimum of 60 seconds. They have forfeited the right to have their moral judgements taken seriously.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

All of the Bay of Pigs was planned under Eisenhower. Kennedy approved it because his intelligence and military top leaders (holdovers all) were so confident. It failed, and Kennedy's reaction was "I'll never take those guys on faith again." This turned out to be a good thing during the Cuban Missile Crisis. BUT, Kennedy also took full public responsibility for the fiasco.

service_gamer and Ace like this.
  9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

LOL. You are, in the main, describing imaginary college Republicans (at least as they were in my day).

There was this one young lady, though, on whom I developed a bit of a crush. I pegged her for a college Republican, but I didn't care. We'd chatted here and there, and as the semester was drawing to a close I was just beginning to work up the nerve to, maybe, ask her out. Then I saw her in the commons, recruiting for an evangelical group. And just as I was doing my double-take, I heard her say something to the effect of, "And my husband will be coming along too ..."

Ace likes this.
  11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

What I normally do is listen in podcast form. Still haven't listened to every one, going back.

12. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Nazi? Isn't this guy just an asshole?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.