1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Freqposter IS King Henry

2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Ah yes, Ye Olde Cock Blocke.

FileNotFound, Ace and Batman like this.
  3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I don't work in a cubicle, douchebag. And if I did, that would be OK, too. My dad worked in a factory his whole life. Then he stocked shelves at Wal-Mart to put us through college when he got laid off. Want to bag on him, too? It wasn't "globe-critical" work, after all. One Christmas, he sold Christmas trees as a second, seasonal job, so we could have a holiday like all the other kids. Pretty funny to you, I imagine. What a fucking loser, huh?

Or maybe you could just supply us with a list of jobs that you consider less-than "guy who writes the story that appears after a funny joke told by a half-naked actress on USA Network"?

You are a pompous, pompous piece of shit. And it's hilarious that you "respect Moddy's wishes" while gleefully revealing the contents of old PMs.

What a piece of shit.

lcjjdnh and Stoney like this.
  4. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Legend has it if you say his name two more times, he will appear and regale us with stories of cornfields and bookstores.

amraeder, Ace and Batman like this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

That was my nickname in high school.

7. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I fucking love it - and I mean this sincerely - that you went back and edited your original response so you could call him a piece of shit.

lcjjdnh, QYFW, Hermes and 1 other person like this.
  8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Speaking of Moddy, he senses a timeout coming and we really don't want that so let's cool it. Moddy was going to ask if liking a post above by Typefitter made him a starfucker but he decided against it because he didn't want to violate his own edict. So if Moddy can behave himself, you can, too!

Naw, the third person definitely doesn't work. So just cool it please. Take it to PM and have a nice Donald Is Our President and We're All Going to Die day

9. Dick Whitman

I don't care how famous he is. You don't fucking reveal PMs.

Fuck him. Time me out.

10. Dick Whitman

The most important stage of writing is revising.

Big Circus and TyWebb like this.
  11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

The weird thing about the term "starfucker" is that maybe the star doesn't want to get fucked.

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

TyWebb, Big Circus and typefitter like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.