1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Speaking from experience, if you went to a big state school in the Deep South from the Reagan years onward, chances are that nubile hottie you drooled over was a conservative, if she thought about politics at all. Just the luck of the draw.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I hope DW doesn't get punished. As a guy he has told to fuck off more than most, at least he's not a coward who ignores people or runs away when he can't get the response he wants.

3. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I'm just burned out on the guy right now.

That was "Chopped Champions" where Flay won. Thought the other guy would take Flay. He'd been doing well coming through the other contenders.

Edit: Wrong title of the show, Flay's name was in it somewhere.

4. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

That was an interesting article.

Is there a set time of day when you will post these links?

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You know what, @typefitter? I'm a failure. That's fine. I accept that. But I'm a failure who is a good person, down deep. And I would never, ever, ever try to make another person feel bad about him or herself. Not only are you willing to do it, it's your go-to.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, I liked him and thought he had a real chance (the guy he beat to get to Flay was a real d-bag). But Bobby taught him a lesson.

And DW is not getting "punished." I will probably give this whole thread a timeout during the Super Bowl to force some of you to put your device down and watch the damn game. And so we don't have to worry about a shitstorm breaking out again. A day after from this thing every now and then isn't a bad thing.

7. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Was that a response to my question about the link schedule?

typefitter likes this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Thank God someone is thinking about what I need.

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

We liberals with taste are like 25 years ahead of them.

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Moderator1 likes this.
  12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Well, I ran with the student-paper crowd ... ersatz revolutionaries with straight teeth and pretty transcripts. I had about as good a chance for some between-the-sheets action among that crew as I would have had I simply ridden along with my evangelical crush and her husband.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.