1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Does your head hurt?

2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

When Dick goes after people, it's based upon the content of their posts on this board. IMO, that's entirely fair game, the words you post here should be subject to examination--here--and, yeah, that means criticism and sometimes mocking when warranted. If you don't like that deal, don't post here.

But what Dick does not do is go out of bounds by trying to demean or humiliate others for who they are away from the board in real life. And he never tries to big time anyone. Both being things I've seen from you far too damn many times over the years. IMO, those are weaselly tactics suited only for gutless snobs and bullies, and why someone with your skills feels the need to resort to it is beyond me.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    SnarkShark, QYFW, MileHigh and 3 others like this.
  3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

If they're going to get into the Holocaust-denial business, there's no point even keeping up the ruse that this government does not strive to be a white ethnostate.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

That post is the most mean-spirited thing I've ever seen typed here. And I just had a poster tell me to die last week.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Why some of Trumps best friends are Heebs!

6. 3_Octave_Fart

I didn't say that, fuckface.

JC likes this.
  7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

No shit you didn't. But have you never noticed the phenomenon where someone who is bigoted towards a group likes to claim a close relationship with one or two group members as though it were some kind of defense against their clear bigotry?

8. 3_Octave_Fart

Still don't see it, his beloved fifi of a daughter is an orthodox Jew.
    His sons Beavis and Butthead both married Jews.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

He's schtupping Ivanka. He needs to be removed, and it's been shown that the administration goes for 99.999% sensitivity and 0.001% specificity.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I've seen longer Middle East truces.

TowelWaver likes this.
  11. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

This thread is certainly doing a good job mirroring the politics of the country.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I think it shows people can look past political agreements to hate each other.

SpeedTchr, Stoney and TowelWaver like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.