1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Did you know that Ariel Sharon once buried stones in the sand in preparation for the next ass-whipping?

3. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

"Yes, this is real life.

Our memes are all real life.

Donald Trump is setting us free.

It just…

It just couldn’t ever get any better than this, I am telling myself.

But I know that it is just going to keep getting better.

This is absolutely a signal of favor to us. We are not a threat to America, we are American patriots trying to save this country.

It is also a slap in the face to the kikes of the SPLC and the ADL who pushed for us to be classified along with actual Islamic terrorists as a way to legally justify outrageous abuses against us by the federal government.

They will always bring up Dylann Roof, but they won’t bring up the daily slaughter of whites by blacks that Roof was responding to. Of course what Roof did was silly, but it was perfectly understandable if you put it in context. And in the age of Trump, it is very easy to avoid these types of tactical bowl-cutism by giving a real voice to the disenfranchised white male.

I feel so, so great right now."

Trump to Change Definition of “Extremism,” Remove White Supremacist Neo-Nazis

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

There is absolutely zero reason to remove white nationalists from that list - except for Bannon playing to his base.

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

The end note is the sickest part:

God bless you, Donald Trump.
    We are here for you.
    We will fight for you.
    My sword I pledge to thee.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Killing nine people in a church. What a silly guy.

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

They're gone. No one will ever understand why they're so angry, but they are lost and they cannot be retrieved.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Impossible. That would mean that B and B were scoring.

doctorquant likes this.
  9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

My son turns 14 next month, so unless they start drafting minors (never say never, I guess), he wouldn't be facing a draft until a potential Trump second term. But if that's how the world was going and he didn't want any part of that fool's war, I'd smuggle him over the Canadian border myself before he turned 18. Never thought in those terms before in my life, but the last couple of months are bad dystopian fanfic come to life.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  10. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Trump is not built for the type of job he has taken on.

By that I mean he will fuck things up badly and give an opening.

11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

You've laid out an excellent case why I should never be president.

12. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

more or less open resistance in White House, some small comfort

"Why all the leaking? I've got two theories:

1. Trump only really listens to things once they are presented to him via the media. Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway acknowledged in the campaign that the best way to get through to him was often to talk on cable TV or to other reporters. There's no indication that Trump has changed his voracious media consumption habits since he formally entered the White House. So it's uniquely possible that these leaks are aimed at reining him in, showing him that when he acts like this with, say, world leaders, it makes him look bad.

2. There are people at senior levels within the administration who have major concerns about Trump and his fitness for office. In the long tradition of whistleblowers, they are using selective leaks to make sure that people know what is really going on inside the White House."

The leaks coming out of the Trump White House right now are totally bananas

I don't think our corporate overlords are going to let Trump get too far out of line. For example Obama care, whatever its faults, is a boon to the medical/pharma complex just like Medicare Part D before it. There is no real way to make it whites only and if it were, it would be less profitable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.