1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

*shrug*. You're completely right I'm unfamiliar with the debate over the rule.

From a flyover distance it sure looks a lot like every other bitching over a regulation for the past 150 years or so.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Pretty sure most of us don't give a shit and wish they would both STFU about it.

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

"I'm really hoping that 12 minutes is enough time to get the rice to where it needs to be."

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm just catching up on this. As a lie, it doesn't make much sense.

Did she misspeak? Get her talking points confused? Get bad talking points?

It's not like lying on Chris Matthews show is going to be worth it, with dozens of people watching.

And, she stepped all over the point she was trying to make.

It's a clusterfuck. She should be embarrassed and publicly correct herself. And Trumpland really needs to avoid these kind of mistakes, especially if they want to turn the media into the opposition party.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Yes. Yes and she won't. She chose that term -- or at least parroted it -- knowing that the stupids will eat it up and regurgitate it to other stupids.

Wonder if the Bowling Green killer looked in the mirror before heading out to kill.

Dick Whitman likes this.
  7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Imma need a royalties check.

doctorquant likes this.
  8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

The need to establish who's the Boss.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Shit, did I plagiarize? If so, my deepest apologies ...

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Even Pepe cannot tap dance his way through this.

TowelWaver likes this.
  11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I'm trying to let this thread get back to its original purpose of fighting over politics, and it's pretty obvious to any objective observer who both the instigator and continuer of this shit is, but sure: Dick can say whatever he wants, he can be shitty to whomever he wants, and he can willfully upset whomever he wants. He can call me a motherfucker and say "fuck you" to me however often he wants, even though as far as I understand it, those are explicitly against board rules, and even though I've done no such thing to him. He can go bonkers when I make a Mad Men joke (he's since deleted that post, but I believe he called me "a piece of shit," or maybe that was a different one), and he can keep at our little tiff now till the cows come home. He can lie and say I was the reason the other board was set up (had nothing to do with it), that I post there (never have), that I've posted PMs (didn't, and show me where I did) and that I out people on Twitter (didn't, and show me where I did). Nobody here will call him a liar, but that's what he is, and for whatever reason he gets a pass for that.

And after he takes the opening shot at my writing ability, I can't respond and take a shot at his? Because that's big timing. Okay.

Anyone on here can dislike or even hate me for whatever reasons they like. I don't care. But I'd appreciate if it were because of one of the many actual reasons I'm worthy of scorn and not one manufactured by some unhinged self-admitted asshole.

PS: I'm not going anywhere. I'll post here when I goddamn well feel like, and I won't when I don't. Besides, I just finished hanging up my pictures near Dick's frontal lobe.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Figured.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.