1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

No, the difference is large. If it was small, you wouldn't press so hard to frame the mistakes as lies.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. Fight Fascism yearbook group. Joke.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Don't fuck with the Juslims, yo.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You can't like that post while fawning all over one of the participants on Twitter?

YankeeFan and Dick Whitman like this.
  6. Dick Whitman

For as much shit as the New York Times gets from conservatives, it never makes a big deal out of things like Conway citing a "Bowling Green Massacre." It's not even above the fold on the NYT Web site right now. It's a minor story on the politics page. It's in a list of other political headlines right now, way down on the page.

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I have zero interest in RoguePOTUS until they post something that is verifiable later to show credibility. Right now it might as well be fan fiction.

TowelWaver and YankeeFan like this.
  8. Dick Whitman

I agree. Right now, it's not different, to me, than when wing nuts would claim that Obama was planning to declare martial law in Texas or some such nonsense and then, when it didn't happen, claim victory because their revelation stopped him cold.

9. Songbird

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I worked for 20 years under a supervisor who I liked, but he drove me crazy. Whenever we argued about something, he won. And the most aggravating thing was that I was right quite often. I just didn't argue as well.

Sometimes others, those with a penchant for blowing smoke up his ass, took up his cause.

Carry on.

11. Songbird

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Only one I can think of who is in position to and would dare is Priebus.

Ace likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.