1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It would have been roughly comparable if Obama and his crew carried on publicly that 9/11 had been carried out by drinking buddies of George W Bush from the Texas Air National Guard and frat bros from Harvard.

Not just "wrong" as in "mistaken" or "inaccurate," but "wrong" as in "complete fucking batshit bullshit."

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    Ace likes this.
  2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It's status quo bias. People are eager to interpret Trump in terms of the cycle of Democrats vs. Republicans because that's how it's been for a few decades.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Pence will attend the Super Bowl, not Trump. I guess the word out of Houston was right. This one does lack glamor.

5. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I don't know if this has been discussed earlier but I honestly wonder if Trump had any idea who Frederick Douglass was.

6. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I think you mean puff pastry and rice.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Dude, he said "has done amazing things."

He thought Douglass is alive. Unless he really likes fucking with people.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Plunder Monkeys #greatbandnames

9. Neutral Corner

I think that the four not included have done much more damage to America and Americans. If you are going to institute the ban they should have been included.

Of course Trump does business there... That may not be at all connected, but given his refusal to release his taxes, combined with his refusal to step away from his businesses in any meaningful way, he's going to hear that a lot.

10. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I know what he said but can he really be that stupid? I would not be able to give a lecture on Frederick Douglass but I would think any somewhat educated person would know a bit about his experience. Will some of the Trump supporters chime in with their thoughts?

11. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

One of B. Flay's tricks is he makes his rice with a crunch.

Judges always like that.

And yeah, puff pastry always ends up undercooked.

Sad!

SnarkShark likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.