1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

With all that Trump is doing / has done, you're fixated on the realization that it's harder to legislate than to oppose?

2. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Great point.

I mean, it's not like the Republican House made dozens of votes to repeal Obamacare knowing Obama wouldn't have been itching to sign such legislation. So why would they work to improve the bill, since they know he wasn't going to sign those bills either?

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

No, we're laughing at you because once again the Vichy conservatives have proven to be full of shit.

And have the colored fella get some credit? My dear man, that is simply not how things are done.

RickStain, Riptide and TowelWaver like this.
  5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Well slap mah face and shut mah mouth ... who'd have thought that there's actually theater to politics?

RickStain likes this.
  6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that somewhere along the line, she got it into her head that there had been a Bowling Green Massacre. I assume she conflated something like Fort Hood with the Bowling Green arrests. It's flat-out weird, however, that she has this specific recall of the media not covering the supposed massacre.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

There you go again - taking Trump literally and/or seriously.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Could it be that people are slowly wising up to Conway?

TowelWaver likes this.
  9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

In other words, caught in another lie. Conway may not even survive the first month at the rate she's melting down.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Sounds like she'll be spending more time with family soon.

She did have a pretty good run of keeping her composure under the questioning and responding with words found in the dictionary.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.