1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'll admit that I was, at first, at least open to the idea that he wasn't doing so ... but in that instance I was wrr ... wrrr ... wrong.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    Ace likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

YankeeFan likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

ogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff

Spicer unhappy that he's been "set up for failure." POTUS furious that one of his "men" portrayed by woman. Says it looks weak.

Yeah, bring on Rosie as Bannon. He hates her far more than Baldwin, and pussifying Bannon that way adds extra value. Write her some really good lines, give her a Nazi armband and let her go all Dr. Strangelove.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Nobody messes with Max Garcia. :rolleyes:

Deskgrunt50 and HanSenSE like this.
  7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Taken to school by Professor Pepe. I am duly chastened.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I try to avoid commenting on her looks, but migawd, I just noticed watching that clip that her eyebrows go way back on the side of her head down below the corners of her eyes. They're halfway back to her ears. Yikes.

9. doctorquant

I think it's a lady who represents an affluent suburb of Fort Worth. She won in a pretty bruising election, but she's impressed me (she's not my state senator).

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Fuck him. I could have told him that years ago. Andrew Cuomo appears to be trying to take a sharp turn left on charter schools lately, too.

YankeeFan likes this.
  11. doctorquant

I have a good friend -- I'm godfather to his now-grown son -- who's an English teacher at a state-run charter school (it's part of a public community/technical college). They have to use a lottery because demand for seats is so high. I can't for the life of me fathom why the existence of that school is so anathema to @cranberry et al. ...

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Conway's looks have nothing to do with her job performance, but she looks like she's aged 20 years since Election Day. The stress must be unreal. I'll bet she's lucky to get more than 4-5 hours of sleep a night, tops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.