1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Violent thug neegros turning our cities into hopeless hellholes of misery.

That's what Papa Fred Trump learned as a boy in the 1920s when he joined the Ku Klux Klan and it's what he taught his darling son, Fucko, who is now president of the United States.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It was written out of annoyance, and I didn't like it when I reread it. So I pulled it back down.

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

The president is still full of shit.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You guys are funny.

When you have a trend, like newspaper advertising revenue, NFL television ratings, or murder rates, that have been going in the right direction, and suddenly that changes, most folks wouldn't console themselves that the number is as good as it was a few years ago, and still better than it was 10-20 years prior.

Smart folks look for reasons why things aren't continuing to go in the right direction.

But, then you'd have to admit the Obama years weren't perfect.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hint: Trump still told a lie. Even if it goes up, it's not going to top the 10.2 under Reagan in 1980.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Look over here! Alternate facts! Look at ANYTHING but what President Trump actually did or said!

RickStain likes this.
  8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Smart folks see through distractions like the one you are trying to use here.

This isn't a denial of my post. You are trying to shift the story rather than admit that Trump either lied or didn't know what he was talking about.

RickStain likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I really hope he doesn't look at the trend line under Reagan and George HW Bush. It'll break his heart.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. I like how you blame Reagan for 1980.

Anyway, will two data points be enough to disrupt the trend?

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

To be fair, it's not like had she been rejected you would have been happy with the replacement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.