1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Another reference-free statement. Just the usual right wing "You're no better than me" bitching. If you're OK with with Conway did, defend it. Your side's in charge now.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Maybe Conway will be given sanctuary. Democrats have become the party of lawlessness, even if that means ignoring national security and sovereignty. Own the fact that YOU are the reason Trump was elected.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You ... aren't well

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Nice comeback, Potsie!

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No white racism is why Trump was elected. I'm sorry human decency offends you.

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Of all the stupid-ass nonsense I've heard these past few months -- and we all know the cardinality of that set is approaching Aleph-1 -- this notion that where one went to school (and/or where one sends one's kids to schools) is somehow dispositive vis-a-vis one's takes (whether impish or admirable) on education policy is right the fuck up there near the top.

franticscribe and TowelWaver like this.
  8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If you are saying that Trump is a grave national security threat, I agree.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

To be fair, Blumenthal is a proven liar, so you can understand why one wouldn't be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I support an Impish education.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Yep. White racism is why white voters in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were less likely to vote for the Dem this time around than they were when the pasty-white guy with the Ozzie-and-Harriet name was at the top of the ticket in 2008 and 2012.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So do you extend that standard to other proven liars, YF? If any come to mind.

lcjjdnh, Neutral Corner, JC and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.