1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Team Trump is making the mistake of throwing the frog straight into the authoritarian boiling pot. And thank God for that.

2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

When the Senate cut off Warren earlier this week, it made me think of the good ol' Chicago City Council.

Multiple alderman talking/shouting at once. Designated blabbers to crow about their faction's latest proposal. And as last resort, Mayor Daley with his subtle signal to shut off someone's microphone.

Bronco77 and QYFW like this.
  3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

You're implying he paid attention. I'm betting he sat at his desk checking out girls and doodling "Dave Clark Five Rulz" in his notebook.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Remember all the B-grade action movies you'd watch as a kid and think "No way would a real-life villain be so dumb as to waste all their time explaining their evil scheme in such detail to the person who's tied up"? Shows how little I knew.

Ace and Iron_chet like this.
  5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Clearly, he lacks stamina.

6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    Ace likes this.
  7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Did Bannon produce that commercial?

I don't know what the grandfather did. I do know the dad was so racist that Woody Guthrie thought it worthy of a song.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Alert. Commercial may well be a fake.

9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

10. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Well, for starters, he was a pimp. The Trumps were in the illegal whorehouse business well before later branching out into construction and real estate. And he was also reputed to have KKK affiliations and was once arrested during his participation in a Klan rally.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Insightful.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Grandpa Trump's brothel in the Klondike produced the last honest dollar made in that family.

poindexter, Ace and LongTimeListener like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.