1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Hey, it took a lot of courage to avoid all those grizzly bears on the way back to the limo.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Y'all, Trump is now giving details about the massive voter fraud ...

The president claimed that he and Ayotte both would have been victorious in the Granite State if not for the “thousands” people who were “brought in on buses” from neighboring Massachusetts to “illegally” vote in New Hampshire.

Trump brings up vote fraud again, this time in meeting with senators

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

A delusional President. How nice for us. I love the part in that story where it is reported "an uncomfortable silence" took place. They know he's mental, and they don't have the guts to do a thing about it.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

It's like watching Wheel of Fortune. Wherever the wheel stops (build a wall, voter fraud, fake news, terrorism, etc.) is going to be his subject du jour.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Trump reminds me of that MASH episode when Harry Morgan played General Steele (before he became Col. Potter).

General Steele is batshit crazy, giving all kind of idiotic commands (like Trump).

Finally, at the chopper pad, Steele wants the helicopter for god knows what, but Hawkeye commands the pilot to take the wounded soldier to Tokyo. Steele (Trump) calls Hawkeye "Insubordinate" and "Insolent".

Hawkeye responds, "Right...and you're nuts!"

I am waiting for the first subordinate to tell Trump what we all know.

jr/shotglass and Stoney like this.
  6. Michael_ Gee

There were Democratic Senators at that meeting. It's on one of them to stand up then and there and say, "Mr. President, you're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey."

7. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Turkeys are pretty good at clearing their bowels.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The word is "Bullshit."

Right to his fucking face.

What are they gonna do, throw you in jail for assaulting the president's virgin ears?

Oh, and fuck the "Mr. President" shit too. Address him as the clown he is.

"That's bullshit, you asshole," would be the way to go.

"No more political correctness, telling it like it is," etc etc.

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Much better to be mortal enemies with a nation possessing 8,000 nukes than finding common ground.

What the fuck planet have I beamed down to?

10. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Ugh....
    "The Bowling Green massacre shows why we need Donald Trump’s executive order on immigration?’
    Throwing gotchas in a telephone poll ... I mean, it probably doesn't tell us anything. People aren't paying THAT close of attention to the questions.

11. Michael_ Gee

Questions like these show that most Americans of whatever politics would rather die than say "I don't know" when they think they're supposed to know.

Stoney and LongTimeListener like this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They probably ought to be paying enough attention to know what "massacres" actually occurred.

Otherwise we're never too far away from another Minneapolis Massacre.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.