1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm sure there is a Nordstrom's right there next to the Walmart.

2. Neutral Corner

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Is making fun of someone's looks all you got? You probably went ballistic when someone made fun of Chelsea Clinton.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Clinton was a teenage child. The Cuntway bitch is at least officially an adult. She's responsible for foisting off her hag-bag looks on the teevee viewers of the world.

And no, it's not all I got, not nearly, but it's the most fun thing. (We could start with the fact that literally every single word out of this goddamn bitch's mouth is a fucking lie. But back to the topic.) Because, once again, I thought this crew of fratboy jackoff addicts was supposed to be sending us nothing but totally spankalicious eye candy as female staffers, but instead, they keep sending out this shriveled she-corpse.

And to hear anybody on Team Fucko get all frantic about "judging a woman on her appearance" -- well, it's too hilarious for words. Hey, your hero is the Pussy-Grabber-In-Chief, who proudly agrees with the description of his daughter as a Piece of Ass.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    heyabbott likes this.
  5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Wasn't Muhammad Ali the Muhammad Ali of bullshit?

6. Neutral Corner

7. YankeeFan

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I don't think the ladyboys at Studio 54 charged our buddy Starman for his eight-second rides.

9. Neutral Corner

You could be holding a hundred page confirmed dossier with sources from within the FSB, 8x10 color glossies, videotape with sound, copies of the e-mails, and you'd still be slobbing Trump's knob.

They have wiretaps of phone conversations between individuals specified in the dossier, on the date specified in the dossier.

"Some of the individuals involved in the intercepted communications were known to the US intelligence community as "heavily involved" in collecting information damaging to Hillary Clinton and helpful to Donald Trump, two of the officials tell CNN."

But nooooo, that has nothing to do with Trump.

We'll see what else comes out.

10. YankeeFan

So, as I said, nothing that has been corroborated, involves Trump.

11. Neutral Corner

So you're telling me that the Russians overtly sticking knives into Hillary and helping Trump get elected did not involve Trump?

Gee, I wonder why they could possibly have preferred to see Trump elected?

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Just do it. Do the chant. You know you want to. #DeathtoAmerica

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.