1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I'm way behind on this thread, but holy hell, you're so wrong on this. So wrong.

The GOP didn't even have the balls to vote down Obama's pick. They simply refused their Constitutional mandate to advise. That's on them, and frankly, I'm surprised you would support such an action.

heyabbott likes this.
  2. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Edit: nevermind

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Not bad but it could be tightened up. You don't have to go over the top for EVERY single line and gag.

4. Songbird

5. Songbird

Some things just write themselves.

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

7. Songbird

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Which picture? What are the tell tale signs?

This would be remarkable, but we already went through this with the HE PHOTOSHOPPED HIS HANDS TO MAKE THEM LOOK BIGGER!!! fiasco.

9. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

This Trump policy advisor is awful. He clearly is reading his talking points. He won't directly answer questions or claims he has no knowledge of the topic.

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Now you're defending his gut. Time for a little self-reflection.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm asking for evidence that a photo out out by the WH was photoshopped to make his gut look smaller.

It's a pretty big claim, and would be an extraordinary action on behalf of the WH.

If it's true, it should be a big story, and Trump should be ripped/mocked/humiliated for it.

I'm no photoshop expert. I know that folks who use it routinely can spot the tell tale signs that it's been employed on a photo. So, what's the evidence here? Are others in agreement that the photo was photoshopped?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.