1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Probably?

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

When was Belarus a democracy?

SpeedTchr likes this.
  4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'm gonna sort-of defend him here ... If I put myself in his shoes in that situation, I might just be thinking, "Just look at these fools, running around like they've actually gotta do something right now."

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

You tell me. I guess this was back when we were at war with Eastasia.

Crisis in the Ukraine

6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I am convinced the source of most leaks is Preibus. He's privy to everything and is not a loyalist. He is a party loyalist. If trump gets impeached, the party still retains the office and him and Pence would be the only ones still standing

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Well done.

SnarkShark likes this.
  8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

That he had violated federal law. While that law has never been used to convict anybody, the mere revelation of the incident would be embarrassing. And maybe it's the tip of an iceberg. Never know.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

1) Nice job of swamp-draining.
    2) President Bannon is fond of saying the media is powerless. Perhaps he should revise his death pronouncements in between cross burnings.

TowelWaver and Ace like this.
  10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Whether they can get to the bottom of it in face of the administration and its congressional sycophants blocking all investigations remains to be seen. But it's almost inconceivable that the Russkies' years-long strategy would have focused solely on planting Flynn.

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

12. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I'm slowly becoming convinced that the main reason folks are worried about violating the Logan Act is that they fear being sliced to ribbons by Wolverine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.