1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I mean, that would only violate the Constitution, not that that's necessarily a deal-breaker these days ...

2. DietCoke

DietCoke Member

I like Trump. I think he's funny and I enjoyed his show. But I think he thinks he's a lot smarter than he is. I think he believed other people in government were going to be unintelligent, compared to him.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Limited government means "I don't want to pay any taxes or have someone stopping me from sharp business practices. But there better be a freshly-paved eight-lane interstate next to my warehouse and instant response from the police department to keep the poors and minorities at bay. Oh, and some kind of legal mechanism to force my church's morals on everyone else. But mind your own business when my mistress goes to the abortion clinic please."

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Oh God, you've been reading those pamphlets BTE is mailing you, haven't you? ;)

doctorquant likes this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Interesting that Trump's pushback isn't "No, these stories are false. It's FAKE NEWS. My people weren't in contact with Russia" but instead a complaint about leaks.

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

That's as good an explanation as any I've ever heard.

Donny in his element likes this.
  7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This is a great fucking paragraph ...

If I am right on the theory which I report here – that Crackas With Attitude conspired with Russian moles within the FBI and NY in New York, with the encouragement of Sputnik, to invent a criminal case against Anthony Weinerin order that Russia’s Nikulin could plant Hillary Clinton’s emails on Weiner’s now “discoverable” laptop – then Messrs Trump and Bannon, above all other things, need the CWA case to go away really fast – and now its prosecutor Dana Boente finds himself number two to Jeff Sessions in Trump’s Justice Department.

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Definitely.

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I see it for what it is.

Putin's favorability rating is still underwater, but has skyrocketed among Republicans in almost direct correlation to revelations about his involvement in the Trump campaign/presidency.

11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

DietCoke, we know each other? I appreciate your style.
    But Trump is a complete fucking imbecile.
    He makes GWB look like Proust.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Because it is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.