1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

I bet you also just discovered chemtrails, crisis actors and that jet fuel can't melt steel beams! You need to start getting the *real* news, like YankeeFan Conway!

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Hey, I watched "Ask This Old House Hour" this weekend on PBS and Roger, the guy who does the outside landscaping stuff wasn't there. Some other guy was there in his place, I guess. Bummer, I like Roger. Hope he is still in the rotation.

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Rest In Peace, Lil' Mitch McTopShell.

Donny in his element likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Mensch has been pushing conspiracy theories for months. Schindler -- who writes for Jared's paper!! -- has been #NeverTrump all along.

But, suddenly liberals are posting links to their writings. It's hysterical.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No you Trump sucking jizz mopper, you find out about those lies the instant she utters them. Pretty much everything that fucking shriveled hag bitch spews is patent bullshit right on its face.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Because it SOUNDS real!

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

He is. They've changed the format a bit recently and don't always have them all together. I guess it's easier production-wise.

I just got around to watching the one where Kevin goes to Nick Offerman's woodshop in LA. I thought it was going to be a longer segment with an actual tour of the facility. Instead they looked at the wood pile, B-roll of some machines and let Offerman talk about hand tools. It was good, but I wanted more.

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

This is like throwing a crab back into the ocean after you've boiled it and sucked out all its meat and then calling yourself a crab conservationist.

Donny in his element likes this.
  9. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I'm sure that if this sentence had been written when Obama was president, our conservative members would have been just as not outraged as they are now:

"Just last week, a US Navy warship in the Black Sea had three encounters with Russian aircraft Friday that were deemed to be unsafe and unprofessional because of how close the Russian planes flew to the US, according to a senior defense official."

Russia deploys missile in apparent treaty violation - CNNPolitics.com

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

LOL. I'm sure you're all about the outings that happen via PM around here.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'm unsurprised

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

And wherever you find four Episcopalians you're sure to find a fifth.

HanSenSE, doctorquant, Hermes and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.