1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

LOL.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Great. The soul of our nation will be won by the victor of a Twitter war between Dumbo and Rambo.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Somebody forgot the rule against lazy posting. Then again, we're used to you posting nothing of value.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I bet you would never say this!

I just said it.

I don't believe you!

#oopinanutshell

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, what I said was that it is hypocritical for you to stand by Trump after he chose Bannon while expecting Democrats to turn on the party over Ellison. You really should try harder to understand other people's posts before you respond.

Full disclosure, I do question how troubled you really are by Bannon, but that wasn't the point of my post.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I'm not standing by anyone. But hey, look in the mirror and know your political affiliation made you defend an anti-Semite.

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Lent starts Wednesday, right? #needin'abreak

I Should Coco and YankeeFan like this.
  8. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

Assume you're right about his anti-Semitism. The alternative is supporting Trump and the alt-right neo-nazi brigade or sanctimonious third-party irrelevancy.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You weren't charmed by his wife wearing the "Jews for Palmer" T-shirt that looked like it had the "Vote for Pedro" lettering?

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Yeah I did that last year, and probably will again. Of course the board conscience isn't around to interpret it as a sign that you must be in league with the other board.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Are the board Catholics really going to let the Protestants, Jews and Muslims have all the fun? They pray just as hard ...

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Sheesh ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.