1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

There were no fish in the Shenandoah until the early 70s ...

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Ever get the feeling some people say the words, "the market" and immediately cum in their pants?

I do.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

No clue what you are talking about, but there have been various threads like this where the same people have done the lame posts putting words in my mouth. It has happened once since you posted this. ... same guy as usual. Never responds to me. Trails me around with dumb posts in which he responds to a cartoon me he wants to create. I imagine that is what you are probably remembering, but I don't know.

If you eat tainted meat and it does it you harm, you have a hell of a civil lawsuit. I can't imagine why I ever would have said anything other than that.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The case for the charge of anti-Semitiam against Ellison appears to have more evidence than the case against Bannon.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The implication is that you wouldn't need to sue because the restaurant would have been forced by government regulation not to serve tainted meat.

6. Baron Scicluna

The Federalist. LOL

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

What do I know? I am "pro tainted meat" obviously.

doctorquant likes this.
  8. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Not only seen one, I've swam in it ... the Coeur d'Alene River, Shoshone County, Idaho.

The EPA (and its hired contractors) have spent decades using a filtration system and regular schedule of contaminated soils replacement trying to undue the damage of about 100 years of mindless mining waste dumping. Efforts to get the mining companies to pay for the cleanup was met with a wave of lawyer blockades and declarations of bankruptcy.

But don't worry ... the "invisible hand" will take care of environmental cleanup!

9. Baron Scicluna

Just put a lot of ketchup on it. Problem solved.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump went InfoWars false flag on the bomb threats to the Jewish community centers and daycares.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

What does Alex Jones think about Trump's comments on the Jewish center bomb threats?

[​IMG]

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Easy for you -- you don't eat meat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.