1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Heh. If I ever get in the position where I can "fix" an election, I'm not going to let my opponent get 3 million more votes and count on the electoral college equivalent of drawing to an inside straight to win it. Just sayin'.

2. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Why not? If your goal is to get your guy in the White House isn't securing the electoral votes the way to do it?

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

5. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Stunning that the previous administration of eight years would have recent intelligence.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

YF can you read? The story relates charges and their denials, giving equal weight to both, along with the previously reported and not yet refuted story. American intelligence agencies have intercepted those conversations. In the meantime, current intelligence officials are saying the story Trump told about the raid in Yemen last night was a flat out lie. Ten officials.
    Do you even have the slightest idea how intelligence agencies work? The "holdover Obama" people, to be senior enough to know this shit, are "holdover Bush" officials as well. More likely they're holdover "Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama" officials.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

And we know of course that every single person in this glittering gleaming new administration has nothing but the most pristine motives and airtight integrity and would never ever ever leak anything for their own motives (OR PERSONAL GAIN!), or try to undermine, sandbag or sabotage anybody in their own administration, even the big man himself.

So obviously the leaks must be coming from somebody in the nefarious Obama regime. You know, those shifty shiftless ... Believe me.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

One of Beau's kids is named Hunter too. Does he become Hunter Jr. now? (Or was he already Hunter Jr.?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.