1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Be careful.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

3. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Wow. Is Katie Graham going to get caught in a big fat wringer too?

(I know what the actual quote is, but I'm at work, and don't feel like typing that into a work computer)

I Should Coco likes this.
  4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Moral algebra.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

How stupid can you be? Sure, you don't necessarily type all your teeets. But you know if you've met with the Russian ambassador in your career.
    Amazing.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Ball is in your court NBC:

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

My sense is that this is much about nothing. Being politicized for points. This probably was nothing nefarious -- other than the usual nefarious crap that goes on in a Senator's office with the endless people wanting something.

What people should be making a big deal out of is the fact that somehow in 2017, we have regressed to accepting an AG who is a racist weasel asshole. It is ass backward to me that that everyone somehow moved on from that, but now we are going to create a faux scandal around something silly, while ignoring the elephant in the room.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

It's not against the law to be a racist, weasel asshole. Perjury is against the law.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Edwin Meese - Wikipedia

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Page Six is back for more today.

11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

"As I understood it at the time" LOL

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Good luck proving he perjured himself -- technically, literally or otherwise.

It's dumb as shit to turn your partisanship into a masturbatory exercise like that -- much ado about nothing really -- and take the attention off of WHO he is as a person. It doesn't matter if being a racist prick isn't against the law. It's something anyone reasonable should feel sickened about when they see it in the attorney general of the United States. People should be reminded of it every time he does something public as AG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.