1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Hey, YF, can you tell me what it is you said? Or at least what page it's on?

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. Read the article Elliott Abrams wrote.

Hysterical that the assumption is that he was just confused with the "other" Elliott.

You should really look at some of the people who are getting hired, like Fiona Hill.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I asked how many of the MS-13 gang members arrested on Long Island, for crimes including rape and murder, would have qualified as Dreamers?

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clarification.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, somebody said something nasty about the poor dear sweet innocent hag bitch slut. An extra verse of Kumbayah for her dear sweet soul!

Fuck that cu nt. A woman has one reason to be on her knees in the presence of Donald Daughterfucker Trump, and she knows what it is.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It is a civil offense, not a criminal one.

One of the board lawyers can correct me if I'm wrong, but since it's not a criminal offense, one cannot be arrested or detained simply for unlawful presence. Kind of like how cops had to pull you over for doing something else before they could cite you for a seat-belt violation. Because there's a lot of gray area even in something as seemingly clear-cut as visa expiration dates, among other things.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

This is the best theory about Trump and Russia that I've read. It explains a lot of things that we see the surface of, and it requires no elaborate conspiracy theories. It's based on Trump liking and protecting what's good for Trump. Does it mean that there are not some very dirty dealings out of sight? No. It just looks at known facts and tries to put the pieces together. Good work by Josh Marshall.

The Innocent Explanation, Part #1

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I denounce this

jr/shotglass likes this.
  10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

No. Not if that is their only crime.

12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

I never went fishing in Lake Erie as a kid. Those 3-eyed fish were just too darn hard to catch.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.