1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

In what country?

There is zero control of healthcare costs in the nation in which I reside.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh you know, all the lazy shiftless mooching n****rs use Obamaphones to order their steak and lobster and chocolate cake on food stamps. I heard it on Breitbart.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I and I'm sure many others thank you for taking an unwarranted, lame verbal dump in the middle of thread.

SnarkShark likes this.
  4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Thank you for confirming that you are a dishonest coward for the rest of us.

Now to be clear, I'm not advocating violence or claiming I would take violent action if I believed infants being murdered. I know you desperately want to tie my opinion in with starman's, but that simply isn't true. But there is a hell of a lot of territory between doing nothing and committing acts of violence.

I ask you again, which is it? You claim hundreds of thousands of babies are being murdered. Are you too cowardly to do something about it or do you not really believe that abortion is murder?

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I don't really know where you reside, because you live somewhere in Putin Is A Swell Guy world, but that's ridiculous.

Mobile phones go a long way toward reducing hospital admissions and ER use, the two most costly healthcare categories.

6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Ya can get a cell phone for a helluva lot cheaper than $600. Sure, it won't be an iphone, but you can still get a basic flip phone with text messaging and internet access for much, much cheaper than that.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Average annual health insurance premium for a family in 2016 was $18,ooo.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

If you're spending $600 on a phone, you're an idiot.

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

the lesson, as always, is don't have children and never get sick.

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    "He said, 'So rather than getting that new iPhone that they just love and want to go spend hundreds of dollars on that, maybe they should invest in their own health care!'"

11. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Link?

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

#Starbaby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.