1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Jon Huntsman to be ambassador to Russia? Interesting.

2. Inky_Wretch

3. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Sorry if this has been posted already. It is from yesterday and I'm too lazy to go back through the last 50 pages or so and check. But I found it amusing:

4. Inky_Wretch

Looks like Steve Bannon's old shop doesn't like TrumpCare 2017.

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

And what charges were filed to support this claim? Sorry, but if they couldn't find sufficient evidence to support any sort of charges actually accusing him of such things, then I've no reason to presume this anything other than a baseless allegation. Due process, you know.

And, again, who gives a shit regardless? Not a public figure. Not someone that anyone's heard of before. What he does means no more to me than the actions of any of the other 300 million plus anonymous joes wandering around this country today.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He's a heartthrob now.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Fine. Cut the FEMA aid to the southern states when they have a disaster. They don't want the big federal government involved in their bizness anyways.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

These cuts will never happen for the reason you cite. Each cut is a vote, no, more than one vote, in Congress. Each of those votes is an attack ad that could be catastrophic for yea voters. Congressman Sumppump voted to cut funding for FEMA and then the fracking earthquake hit this district. Like that. The problem for the Republicans is that contrary to the belief of many of their voters, there is no federal budget category "money we spend only on nonwhites."

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

This might give Trump brainlock. Oh, wait. He'd need a brain.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He must have really wanted out of Kansas.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The comments reflect how beloved he is in his home state.

Given his penchant for starving poor people and denying them medical care, this is the perfect pick for the Trump administration

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.