1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

2. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

So apparently the real story on Bharara is that Trump tried to contact him and Bharara did not call him back but instead told the Justice Dept. of the attempted contact who told he should not call Trump back. I am guessing that the mass resignation request was to cover up the fact the Trump wanted Bharara gone for rejecting his attempt to influence him on some matter.

Now-fired Preet Bharara proud of 'absolute independence'

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

SteveKingIA
    Wilders understands that culture and demographics are our destiny. We can't restore our civilization with somebody else's babies. twitter.com/v_of_europe/st…
    3/12/17, 1:40 PM

This is one of your tribe, Trumpists. Explain how yours is the party of inclusion and the party of Lincoln when you've got this guy. And remember that he is not a random citizen organizing a parade; he is a powerful member of the national government. Please do tell us why your ideas are best for all Americans. I think the clock can now begin on denunciation from his fellow members of the House. If you, the Trumpists, are correct, we should be hearing such expressions momentarily and continually.

4. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Look who found an excuse to use the N-word.

You know what is worse than an internet tough guy? An internet coward, the type who runs away when he is losing an argument.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  6. outofplace

Would you settle for the Urban Dictionary definition?

Urban Dictionary: Uncle Tom

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL.

OOPBot, let me explain something to you: people run away from you, not because they are losing an argument to you, but because you are a crazy person.

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

The real enemies are the people being mean to the racist and questioning his views just because he disagrees with them.

9. outofplace

That is funny coming from a poster with a pathological need to defend anything Trump does or says. You should talk to somebody about that.

I can't imagine why you would assume the internet coward comment was about you. Perhaps a rare moment of self-awareness? I notice you responded to it, but didn't deny it. You also didn't deny that you found an excuse to use the N-word.

You run away from everybody, YF, not just me.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

For sure. He also backed up Todd Akin on believing women can't get pregnant when they're raped.

Why do Iowans keep voting for this fuckstick?

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah. Very independent. Would never meet with the President.

[​IMG]

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I don't take kindly to being lectured on intellectual honestly from someone who's idea of an argument is "I know you are but what am I?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.