1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

You may soon be fined in Texas for that.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't get that footing deal in Montana either. I mean, I built a deck using that style of base support. But I wasn't building on an angle either.

As for the Yellowstone River build, that's my favorite one I've seen on that show. But while you missed the end, I've missed the start every time it's aired. What do those people do for a living? How far is the house from town? Are the kids homeschooled? I need these answers to plug into my daydreams about doing something like that.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It's now time for the "leader of the free world" to carry on a pissing match with Snoop Dogg.

4. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I like the Yellowstone build, too. They said the dad is a bartender and the mom is the director of a non-profit.

They were living with his parents in town, not too far away, I think. They had done at least one bike trip with the kids and wanted to keep traveling when able to.

I get wanting the best products for your home, but if it ain't in the budget, it ain't in the budget. I think it's on the DVR, I'll have to watch it again.

The Yurt in Montana is going to wash off at some point. Spend all that money with no foundation to anchor it to. Go test that bear fence again, dude.

5. Inky_Wretch

That's why I recognized their last name!

The Family That Carries Their Life on Their Bikes

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Maybe nothing, but he broke with precedent and he ran on the issue of his opponent being corrupt, so hiding his tax returns looked bad. Of course, it didn't stop him, but it was and is a legitimate issue.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I know this thread can go off on weird tangents: ketchup, FUfests, and lately churches, jerking off, etc..

But I lost it when I read "yurt" this morning. LOL.

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

The video ...

9. Machine Head

10. Machine Head

The Mud Homes I need to know more about.

11. Inky_Wretch

I DVRed that one! Not sure how practical it is or the liability issues involved. But I liked it. I wonder if that shelter is open to the public now.

That old guy with the dreadlocks who never wore shoes? That'll be me in 20 years.

12. Inky_Wretch

Look, if we aren't going to talk about Trump cheating at golf on this thread then I think we're justified in discussing alternative housing designs inspired by Mongols.

Vombatus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.