1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Maybe Western Europe will remember we did them a solid with the Marshall Plan and show mercy after they have to conquer us to defeat 21st century fascism.

4. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Republican morals in 2017 ..... anything that benefits us, good. Anything that doesn't benefit us, bad. And by us, I mean the millionaires and elites....

Fuck the greater good or long term effects. It's about what's good for our group now and how we can improve that.

And the folks in the (Im)moral majority and churches around the country are too blinded by the hatred of the Mooslim Negros and Hillary to see it for themselves.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I don't understand how anyone who has gone through parenthood could be pro-abortion, and don't care to understand it.
    I just wish our elections would stop being decided by single-issue voters.

YankeeFan and QYFW like this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The "very talented legal mind" who appeared on Fox News was Andrew Napolitano is a 9/11 truther. He also has written that tariffs, not slavery, caused the south to secede.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

With those credentials, how he didn't get a job with the White House, just to get fired after his dossier was revealed, remains a mystery.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

In 20 years I've probably had to go to a doctor about 5 times and have gotten a couple of prescriptions in all that time.

Paying out of pocket for a simple doctor's appointment makes perfect sense if you're young, health and single and have catastrophic insurance.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I thought the same way when I was in my early 20s, working full-time as a bartender and going to grad school. Then I tore my ACL.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

How much are simple doctor's appointments?

You've had a good run of luck, I hope it continues.

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Yes, you're lucky in that respect.

Many, many people aren't that lucky. And don't have the money to pay out-of-pocket.

12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Ask how many people who wake up one day with a cancer cluster expected it to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.