1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I have no idea if I should trust the Korean reporter or the anonymous source. Do you?

Whether or not a meal was scheduled and then skipped out on by Tillerson seems like it would be easy enough to confirm.

But Glenn -- the Post's fact checker -- didn't seek to confirm the story, he just passed it along.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Fuck you and be glad they didn't.
    IMG_4552.JPG

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Can't you just say you were wrong? Don't be OOP.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

IMG_4555.JPG

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Absolutely. That's the legal department speaking. It does not matter if there has been one case in three hundred thousand prescriptions, they are going to mention it to cover their asses.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  7. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Plenty of folks have admitted that she was a flawed candidate, that she ran both campaigns poorly and that there had to be someone better and more electable than her. Hell, there are people who voted for her who have admitted as much on this site.I'm not sure how you missed that.

That doesn't mean there weren't other factors in the election. Trump was a seriously flawed candidate, too.

9. outofplace

No, he just wants to take some of the charity's money away.

10. outofplace

Now go back and actually read the discussion to which you are responding, shot. It was fart boy who tried telling me not to respond to his posts. What I said was that if he wanted me to do that, he shouldn't join into one of my discussions. If he was going to jump in, he has to deal with me responding. You were so anxious to come after me that you didn't bother to understand the discussion to which you responded.

Do I contribute some ugliness here? Absolutely. I've admitted as much many times. To blame it all on me when others are clearly involved is lazy, simplistic thinking on your part. If you want to remind us about your capacity for lazy, simplistic thinking, knock yourself out. You are free to do so, just as fart boy is free to join in any discussion he likes. I'm not the one telling others what they can and cannot post (though I will criticize them for it). I look forward to your staunch defense of my posting next time someone tells me I don't belong in a given discussion. Or should I had hypocrisy to the simplicity and laziness?

(To be clear, I'm not saying everything you post is lazy, simplistic and hypocritical. I'm saying those particular things would be.)

I'm sorry. Was that inflammatory? :D

11. outofplace

I admit I'm wrong more often than YF does. It's hard not to beat never. But you are free to continue making shit up in your need to take a shot at me.

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.