1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

If I wanted to "show my work" I would go back to college algebra.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Trump's casual relationship with reality is spreading throughout the White House.

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It took me 0.4 seconds to find, and even less time to deem credible and completely believable.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Or they're trading in whatever it takes to keep their advantage.

Trump is the devil you know because he doesn't even bother to hide his lies very well.

Those other pols though...they lie so well they might be telling the truth. They're the dangerous ones.

To beat this strategy, it may take getting on their level and saying the word "bullshit" when it's bullshit. Not "incorrect." Or "not true." But "bullshit."

You won't get this tick out of the skin easily. It's double speak and word games. All it needs to do is convince 50 percent of the population or be palatable enough for conservatives.

TowelWaver and Inky_Wretch like this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. Inky_Wretch

Me and 731,787 other people!

I Should Coco and SpeedTchr like this.
  7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It is misdirection. You are talking about something that is long over to draw attention away from Trump's difficulties. You are doing it to protect Trump and you are doing it because you are obsessed with the Clintons and it is tiresome. The election was over more than four months ago. What about Hillary Clinton hasn't been good enough for a long time. And this entire board would appreciate even a shred of intellectual honesty from you.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I haven't always followed the politics board, but until Trump came along, didn't YF compusively, obsessively bring up Bill Clinton and his blowjobs, like 12-15 years after he left office?

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You took algebra on college?

I took it 8th grade, and can only imagine that @Starman had mastered it by the age of 10.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    "PROOF?"

12. Inky_Wretch

Specific threat causing this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.