1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

The man's put so much spin on things, "spin" has almost lost its meaning.

That's so ... noble.

I hate noble.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I'd almost gave more respect for the GOP if they'd just come out and say they don't think the government should have anything to do with health care and that people should die at their Koch Brother-built altar. But now that people who wouldn't otherwise be covered have health care, the GOP can't easily claim ideological purity or speak of principle. Their less-is-more worldview has been exposed for the fraud it has always been. Even worse, a black man is responsible. You know, the kind of person whose race isn't smart enough to attend the University of Texas, according to their dearly departed ranting SCOTUS justice.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

If I can get up early enough, I will have chips and dip for breakfast while waiting for the tweetstorm. Hold on to your butts.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Trump just received a bad wedgie in front of the world.

He says he's not pissed but he is.

His temper tantrum might extend far beyond Twitter.

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Just wanted to post that tweet before YF did. :)

7. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

This is a brilliantly planned story arc by PRESIDENT TRUMP. Now he can move on to the rest of his agenda.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

#PeakInternet

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

#Caricature

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If being out of touch with the truth is good enough for POTUS, it's good enough for Ryan.

11. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

While I understand where you are coming from I am happy for the 24 million people that will keep their insurance. I am happy for the women on Medicaid that won't be tossed to the curb 2 months after giving birth. I could go on but it seems obvious why a centrist might be happy this bill failed.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

In related news, the sun rose in the east, water is wet and the sky is blue. Film at 11.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.