1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Can't in good faith knock Trump for playing golf this weekend. I play to cheer myself up when feeling blue, too.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I'm good if Trump wants to play six days a week and then maybe break up the monotony on a rainy Saturday by trying to read a policy briefing.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Was Madonna ever prosecuted for making that death threat?

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Uhhhhh, YF ........

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I believe it was a bomb threat.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It's not the playing golf, it's playing both Saturday and Sunday while Faux News put up a big headline about how Trump spent the weekend working at the White House. First that shouldn't be newsworthy, it's what a normal President would be doing most of the time, and second, it was complete bullshit and easily proven to be.

9. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

So more possible deaths?

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Internal White House battles spill into Treasury

"On one side is a less ideological faction, mostly aligned with Mnuchin, that includes National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn and deputy national security adviser Dina Powell — three former Goldman executives — alongside first daughter Ivanka Trump and to some degree her husband, Jared Kushner. All are seen as having a more favorable view of international trade deals and existing relationships with foreign counterparts and a more measured approach to revamping financial regulations. On the other side are more populist and nationalist forces, led by senior adviser Steve Bannon and top policy adviser Stephen Miller."

Let's see... if one ideological side is Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller, and the other is damn near anyone with a pulse, I take the not Bannon and Miller side 99.999%.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what imaginary explosives Madonna has access to so can't really give you a number.

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Like Eh Virgin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.