1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trumpistas vs. Freedom Caucus, who ya got?

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

A. Lots of leaks have already occurred. None of them show evidence of any crime or the appearance of a quid pro quo.

Even the most "damaging" leaks use words like "suggest", "potential", "may have", etc.

Do we think the leakers are holding back their best info?

2. I could live without the evidence of criminal wrongdoing by specific individuals if their was a plausible suggestion that some crime may have been committed by someone, or if there was some evidence that someone had done (or failed to do) something specific, that may be criminal.

We have none of that.

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Not yet anyway. There are four active investigations. All started under an administration fully controlled by the GOP. So if it's a witch hunt, then who's running it? Not the freaking Democrats.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It's fucking 1953 again. Pretty soon we'll change the Pledge of Allegiance AGAIN to include the words "One nation, under God, unhackable, with liberty and justice for all!"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The FBI is investigating -- and leaking -- and they aren't controlled by the GOP.

The prior administration was also collecting and disseminating intel collected on Trump associates. Many of the leaks have come -- and continue to come -- from them, and still, nothing damaging.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Already happening.

[​IMG]

Donny in his element likes this.
  8. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Rocky & Bullwinkle sucked shit. I laughed when they made that awful movie and it tanked.

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I mean, it's not something I'd watch as an adult, but in 1982 while waiting for the school bus, R&B, Tennessee Tuxedo and the Lil' Rascals was a murderer's row on our local UHF channel.

cranberry likes this.
  10. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Tennessee Tuxedo was awesome.

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Beat the crap out of Speed Racer.

12. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Rocky and Bullwinkle was awesome. You suck.

SpeedTchr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.