1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Well, Jim Jordan and Donald Trump have both been nationally-renowned wrestlers. This is a tough-one.

HanSenSE and Baron Scicluna like this.
  3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Ya think the FBI is left-leaning? They're leaking bc Trump is a dangerous shit heel who made the deathly mistake of castigating the intelligence community.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The only menacing the Cincinnati Redlegs have been doing lately is trying to stay ahead of the Brewers.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And I'm saying that the bullshit you are flinging at the wall here is driven by your desire to minimize what Russia is accused of doing, so it absolutely fits in with your ongoing defense of Russia.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Thank you for once again demonstrating your ridiculous sliding scale of evidence. No evidence is required if you like the story, but if you don't, no amount of evidence is ever enough.

7. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

You've driven your car between orange cones and onto wet concrete. It will be a long, messy process to remove it, and even then, all four tires will need to be replaced.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Unless a seat opens up, and the party hands it to me.

“I love my City Councilwoman—she’s awesome,” Clinton said. “I’m obsessed with Tish James, who is our public advocate in New York City. I support our mayor. I love my Congresswoman. I love our senators. I clearly do not support the president and certainly hope that he is defeated in the next election, but I don’t think I’m the best person for that job.”

She added, “If someone steps down or something changes, I’ll then ask and answer those questions at that time. But right now, no, I’m not running for public office.”

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I knew you were obsessed with Bill and Hillary, have you now added Chelsea to the mix?

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'm not obsessed with any of them. But I wish they would all go away -- including the daughter.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Imagine what YF would be saying if Hillary had won and then gotten Chelsea a security clearance and a White House office.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I wish all daughters of politicians would go away. Can't they all make like Amy Carter? I haven't seen or heard from her in close to 30 years. It's blessed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.