1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I don't think it matters any more [/crossthread]

franticscribe likes this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So are you going to lie and claim that this bullshit isn't just another attempt at deflection on your part? You are going on and on about an administration that does not exist to draw attention from the Trump administration.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Some folks have been preparing to attack Chelsea since Rush started when she was a teen.

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Since we haven't heard from JDV directly on the healthcare bill, this will need to suffice ...

Iron_chet likes this.
  5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

The tags are the dumbest thing on this site.

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey dummy, @Neutral Corner specifically asked me about a hypothetical in which Hillary was president and Chelsea was given an office and security clearance.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The Times has named Nunes' two anonymous White House sources -- using their own anonymous sources.

I hope this is the start of a trend where news orgs unmask anonymous sources.

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

You simply create imaginary arguments made by imaginary people. I assume the real people are too scary?

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Yeah, I asked what you'd be saying if that happened, and you answered with a mock draft of an administration that wasn't elected. I don't think that was exactly a deflection, but it wasn't an answer either.

12. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.