1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If he lets it slide, he doesn't get to wear the tights and cape and be Robin to YF's Batman.

dixiehack likes this.
  2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I haven't said he has a point often, but he has a damn good point there. And you don't let it slide.

In a classic understatement, liberals have become their own worst enemy. And if you try to tell them to notch it down a little bit, to a man they're going to say, "NO! We must point out the lunacy!"

Well, pointing out the lunacy is what got you here. So maybe going the STFU route is best.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but no.

I'm sick of all of these assholes coming out and saying the REAL problem is the meanies calling them assholes.

No. You don't want to be treated like a joke and embarrassment to this country, then stop being one.

The fact that 40 percent of Americans are too fucking stupid to see the truth doesn't mean the people pointing it out should stop, or be nicer about it.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So conservatives are more likely to believe liberals if they keep their mouths shut and don't say anything?

Interesting.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I can't help that you are limited in how you view the world and perceive reality. Plus, I'm just trying to help liberals stop sounding like lunatics. You should thank me! But by all means, keep painting anyone who does not walk, talk and think in lock step as racists, sexists, homophobes, puppy killers, Steelers fans, etc. It's working out really well.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You'd have to be smarter than all those idiots for that approach to be effective.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You are the Steve Blass of sj.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Ace, you remind me of that old saying: Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and leave no doubt.*

*Pre-emptive mention of irony. Now the jokes won't work!

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You have the best bromides. Very soothing, if not unique.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Conservatives can't help it if their views keep aligning with open bigots and neo-Nazis for some unimaginable reason!

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

SpeedTchr likes this.
  12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

That's an oop response, bro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.