1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Puppet No Puppet

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Bush was that bad a fuck-up.

Here's a thought: Maybe if Bush doesn't spend a couple of trillion and get 4,800+ American soldiers killed so he could pretend to land a plane on a ship, maybe we wouldn't have been so gun-shy about sending troops in to Syria.

HanSenSE and Smallpotatoes like this.
  3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, the true epitome of being disingenuous is lumping everyone one one side of the political aisle or the other together as if they were all one being. Not all Republicans do this, but you and YF do it constantly. Is it perhaps because you feel as if you need to stack up every flaw and/or lie by every Democrat every to stack up to the flaws and lies of President Trump?

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

We are complaining about this stupid, juvenile statement that affixes blame to a third party no longer in power instead of the guy who actually passed the gas.

And which conveniently does not mention his puppet master, who has overtly propped this war criminal up.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Anyone who supports trump can't be taken as a decent person. Seriously and literally if you have the brains to write a complete sentence yet can support Trump you must be a damaged human being.

HanSenSE, Inky_Wretch and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

And they never got criticized for it!

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

#BoardCentrist

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You're not the one to be delivering this message. I'm surprised you can spell retard when you use it in a sentence.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

#JackHandy

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I think C.K. used SJ.com politickers as the basis for this scene.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

How sad is it that my first reaction was "Oh shit, Roy Moore is gonna be my governor."?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.